Ortho + Biologics is:
- A treatment aimed at restoring joint function by harnessing the natural healing processes of the body.
- Your own Cell-based “Cell-based” & Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP)
- Allograft cord blood/placental products - under study
- Ideal for knee, shoulder & hip joint cartilage applications, elbow & ankle tendonitis
- In conjunction with or instead of surgery for joint pain, injury, arthritis
- Best applied to the patient with a systematic, innovative & data-driven approach by an orthopedic musculoskeletal specialist, not just as pain management.
Ortho + Biologics is not:
- A “cure-all” for joint pain and stiffness; restoration of long-term function is the goal of treatment.
- A way to fully “regenerate” worn-out joints in the mature athlete, at least not in its present form. This will happen!
- Routinely recognized by health insurance, especially the injections, and therefore not reimbursed. We offer fair, cost-effective pricing.
To learn more about “What is Orthobiologics?” please contact us.
Kelly Cunningham MD
Board-certified orthopedic surgeon & regenerative sports medicine specialist
Cell-Based (formerly "Stem Cell") therapy regenerative sports medicine
PRP, Bone marrow- & adipose- based cellular therapy
Austin Ortho + Biologics Austinorthobio.com 512-410-0767