Ortho + Biologics is:
- A treatment aimed at restoring joint function by harnessing the natural healing processes of the body.
- Best applied to the patient with a systematic, forward-thinking approach by an orthopedic musculoskeletal specialist, not just as pain management.
- Though still in the early stages of development, progress in clinical applications has been and will be remarkable.
Ortho + Biologics is not:
- A temporary fix or “cure-all” for joint pain and stiffness; restoration of long-term function must be the goal of treatment.
- A way to regenerate worn-out joints in the mature athlete, at least not in its present form.
- Routinely recognized by health insurance, especially the injections, and therefore not always reimbursed.
To learn more about “What is Orthobiologics?” please contact us